General Skilled Migration Visas for PR
General Skilled Migration Visas give skilled a permanent visa and, therefore, PR or Permanent Residency. Oz Migration can help you with this.
Visas In This Group:
- Skilled Independent visa – subclass 189
- Skilled Regional sponsored visa – subclass 489 (This visa subclass has two different streams 1) State Regional Sponsored 2) Family Sponsored)
- Skilled Nominated visa – subclass 190
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491)
Oz Migration Services are doing GSM visa applications daily so for expert advice, contact us any time at Contact Us
General Skilled Migration Program
For information on the Skilled Migration Program:
Expression of Interest (EOI) Necessary
Firstly, to apply for an Australian visa under the GSM category, you must submit an online Expression of Interest to SkillSelect. Applicants who make a successful Expression of Interest are then invited to make a visa application. Consequently, it is a two-part process; Firstly, submitting an Expression of Interest, and secondly, if the EOI is successful, then the second part of the process is submitting the actual visa application.
For Skillselect go to:
Information for EOI:
Some of the basic information you need for your EOI is:
- Personal information
- identification information
- Work experience information
- Qualification documents
- English Language Ability (such as IELTS, PTE test results)
- Positive skills assessment for your nominated occupation
For EOI informtation:
Note: A positive Skills Assessment remains valid only for three years. So, if you have a positive skills assessment which is more than three years old, then you will need to get a new Skills Assessment.
For Skills Assessment info:
A skills assessment must be valid at the time of lodgement for the following visas:
- Direct Entry stream of the Employer Nominated Scheme 186 visa
- Direct Entry stream of the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme 494 visa
- Graduate Work stream of the Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa.
A skills assessment must be valid at the time of invitation and application for the following visas:
- Skilled – Independent (subclass 189) visa.
- Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) visa.
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) (subclass 489) visa.
Oz Immigration Services specialise in being the applicant’s agent
and handling all their Skills Assessment application. Leave it to
our experts. Contact us at: Contact Us
Visas Which Must be Applied for After Getting EOI:
- Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132).
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188).
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189).
- Skilled – Nominated visa (subclass 190).
- Skilled – Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 489).
General Skilled Migration Help
For assistance from the best work visas agent in Australia, email us
at: Contact Us
We can help you through every step of this complicated and lengthy process. Text us anytime at +61408955770