Student Visa Application

As a registered Migration Agent we manage all aspects of your Student visa application from start to finish. Your Student Visa allows international students to travel to, and live in Australia while they taking a full-time study course of study.  Contact us at any time for personalised help:

Course Selection

There are many different courses and registered education providers located throughout Australia’s cities and regional centres. We can assist you with your course selection and finding the best education provider for your vocational and education needs.

Registered Course

The study course you enrol in must be one which is CRICOS-registered. Only education providers registered with CRICOS can teach overseas students. All the courses and institutions available to overseas students are on the CRICOS website. You can check for registered courses here:

Genuine Temporary Entrant

You must evidence that you are a genuine student and who will only be in Australia  until you finish your studies and then return home. So, you will need to demonstrate how your studies are relevant to your background and the way in which this will improve your employment and career prospects in your home country.

English Language

You will generally need to provide evidence of your English competence via one of the acceptable tests which are IELTS, PTE, TOEFL iBT, CAE, OET.

Financial Requirements

You  need evidence that you have sufficient funding for your course and also to support yourself while you are studying.

Work While On Your Student Visa

You can work in Australia for up to 40 hours per fortnight on a student visa once you have commenced your studies and while your course is in session. At other times when your course is not in session you are able to work unlimited hours.

Health Insurance

For a Student Visa you will need to provide evidence of overseas student health insurance cover for the period you will study in Australia.

Apply for a Student Visa

You can either be in Australia or overseas when you apply for a student visa. If your are in Australia, you would need a substantive visa which does not have a “no further stay” condition.

Personal Service for Student Visa Application

We provide a personalised service to clients globally and with years of Australian Student  Visa experience, you can be assured that your application always receives our timely and best attention.

Your Student Visa Application – Talk To Us Now 

You can call us any time about a Student Visa  application on +61408955770 or email [email protected] for immediate


Student Visa Application