Working Holiday Visas will give their holders the opportunity of staying longer in Australia. Changes announced by the Australian Government will also allow working holiday makers to work for the same employer for up to 12 months instead of the previous limit of 6 months.Also, there will be a third-year visa option for subclass 417 and 462 visa holders from 1 July 2019 onwards if they complete six months of regional work in the second year. The Government will also increase the number of these visas granted in each calendar year.

Working Holiday Visas – Two Types

The Working Holiday Visas come in two types: Working Holiday visa (Subclass 417) and Work and Holiday visa (Subclass 462). Depending where you are from will depend which visa you can apply for.
You can apply for Working Holiday visas (Subclass 417) if you are from the United Kingdom, Canada , Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Republic of Ireland, Republic of Cyprus, Republic of Korea, Sweden and Taiwan.

462 Visa Countries

You can apply for the Work and Holiday visa (Subclass 462) if you are from Argentina, Austria, Chile, The People’s Republic of China, Czech Republic, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Peru, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, USA, Uruguay and Vietnam.

These visas allow you to stay and work in Australia in all types of full-time, part-time, casual, shift and voluntary work for up to 12 months. You can leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid.
You can also study for a maximum of four months in Australia in addition to working during your holiday

A third year visa option for subclasses 417 and 462 visa holders will be available from 1 July 2019 onwards, if visa holders complete six months of regional work in the second year.

For any questions regarding the Working Holiday and Work and Holiday visa,  Txt us todau at +61408955770.


Working holiday visas